Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Natalie" Sheet Music - Bruno Mars

"Natalie" is a song by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars from his second studio album, Unorthodox Jukebox. The song was written and produced by The SmeezingtonsPaul Epworth and Benny Blanco. The song is about a gold digger whose name is "Natalie", in the lyrical content, it's revealed that she stole Mars' money and ran away with it, while Mars is plotting a murderous revenge against her.
"Everyone's asking me who this Natalie woman is", Mars said in his MTV First Interview. "and, you know, as a song-writer I don't know how it works, it started off, you know, a girl stole my watch, and then this girl turns into this Natalie and I take it to the extreme, I feel like... It's gotta be from somewhere... I wrote the shit", he added "We all been there once or twice".


Download "Natalie" Sheet Music by Bruno Mars

0 comments:

Post a Comment